Boys will be boys

Boys will be boys

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gut... is it a girl thing?

I have this feeling in my gut we aren't moving...I just feel something is going to go wrong. Yuri says I'm just a pessimist and being negative. I don't know how to explain to him my instinctual feelings... He is so excited to move and have "the home of his dreams and of his very own". I just know the loan will show up on the desk of the underwriter and they will instantly deny us... we're crazy. It's too much of a house, it's too much of a monthly cost, something... I just know it. How do you explain your gut feelings?! How do you break your husband's heart? I don't even want to see the house anymore. I don't want builder updates or paperwork to sign. And I feel terrible about it.

Last weekend, I spent 8 hrs in a class about home ownership and it got me really down. We should have done smarter things in the beginning but it's too late for that. We should have saved more, tried to build our credit more, etc etc... Now he is going to be so sad... And all our family knows we have this house that could be ours. I hate it. I hate that we are going to have to say, Oh so that house we had you all watch go from the ground up yeah, someone else is going to live there because we got denied the loan in the end. How embarrassing! How utterly embarrassing!!

I feel like it's all my fault. I should have looked harder for a job, taken a job mid year so we'd have more income, less debt....

I'm just sitting here sobbing. I'm so upset, so frustrated, so heart broken. What do I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment