Boys will be boys

Boys will be boys

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rolly Polly Ollie

The twins are rolling!! Front to back and back to front they are rolling! I can't believe they are already big enough to do this! I'm also saddened by the fact that I can't remember when Jr first rolled. He hated to be on his stomach. I honestly think he may have walked before he rolled! LOL... He loves that his brothers can roll and lays on the blanket on the floor with them and shows off his rolling skills too! They are so in awe of him. I think having him around truly helps inspire them to do new things and he will surely keep them developmentally on track! He is so excited that they are getting more able bodied and are interacting with him more. We are in for some serious trouble once they are all mobile! I don't know how we are going to keep up! Sr and I need a gym membership to get in better shape before that happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment