Boys will be boys

Boys will be boys

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Found this today...

I wanted to share a picture I found made by a former student of mine...

This totally made my day! Thank you John!

The boys both got to increase their bottle feeds today. If Anze does well tonight he will be completely fed via a bottle. When he masters this he comes home... this means he could come home on FRIDAY!!! I never thought the day would come. I am sooo excited!

Luca is now about 5 lbs 8oz and Anze 5 lbs 13oz. They are both doing well. Luca was off his oxygen for most of the day minus his evening bottle time with dad. He's still working out the kinks of eating and breathing simultaneously. We know he will figure it out and be home soon too!

Thanks for all the continued prayers- we really appreciate them and see them working every day that our boys get bigger and stronger.

2 comments:

  1. SUPER MOM, & SUPER BOYS!!! Congrats!!! I LOVE YOU, Dadders/Granpers XXXXXXXOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay and I'll be home in a week. :) you are a super Mom and these boys are super boys. Love all 5 of you. Can't wait to meet my new nephews though.

    ReplyDelete