Boys will be boys

Boys will be boys

Friday, March 22, 2013

Look how far we've come...

"Look how far we've come after all, 
and i just couldn't be with out you,
 and i wouldn't wanna be without you 
You know some times you drive me up the wall. 
 But i just couldn't live without you, 
and i wouldn't wanna live without you. 
 But you, you make me feel...
cause you, babe you make me feel so in love. 
We could plant a seed and watch it grow,
 but i just couldn't do it without you,
 and i wouldn't wanna do it without you. 
 Forever on my arm and in my heart,
 but i just couldn't live without you,
 no i wouldnt wanna live without you.  
Yeah you, you make me feel....
cause you, babe you make me feel so in love. 
Truly, madly, deeply is my love for you,
 but i just couldn't live without you, 
no i wouldn't wanna live without you.
  Look how far we've come after all,
 and i just couldn't be with out you, 
and i wouldn't wanna be without you.  
Yeah you, you make me feel....
cause you, babe you make me feel so in love." 
(lyrics by Tori and Dean)

12yrs; 7 being married, 3 kids; 2 in the NICU with mom on bedrest for weeks before, a scratchy dog, a fat cat and a princess. Now we're on to a house of our own to finally call home! We will be debt free in August (besides a mortgage). We are beginning to live the American dream... now if only we could win the lotto! 

Look how far we've come babe.... just look... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment