Well... the boys started asking about the beds we got and when they could use them... and in true preschooler form they didn't stop asking.
My mom came at the beginning of the month and I mentioned it to her and well... we ended up with a project! Here's a few photos of the process. The beds are not finished yet. We plan to add a guard rail on the end of the middle bunk and maybe extend the top bunk's as well. Then of course, there is some painting requests and the typical odds and ends that every project incurs. I promise to get a picture up of the final project when it's done (don't hold your breath!).
I'm super proud of my husband and all the hard, back breaking work he does for us at home and on the job. He's just amazing!!
The mostly finished product! Yuri is on the top, Anze in the middle and Luca on the bottom- they chose.