Boys will be boys

Boys will be boys

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Luca, my Luca

Luca is a crack up. He's the funniest 3yr old I know (and I know a LOT of 3yr olds!). He is so observant and remembers everything we say and puts his own Luca-isms into things. Today, we had these 2 memorable conversations:

Me, "Anže, what's your favorite number?" 
Anže, "14!!!"
Luca, "My favorite number is 16! Cause when I'm 16 I drive daddy's truck! I drive like this *motions like a crazy driver*"


Me, "Luca, what do you want in your lunch tomorrow?"
Luca, "Mac n cheese I made. I poop and make more room and then I eat 2 boxes of mac n cheese!!!!!"

He did in fact, make his own mac n cheese... 

Anze does a nice job of sneaking in the picture as well! 

I just wanted to share these little moments of my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment